Friday, May 1, 2009

From our backyard

I love the spring! Warm days and evenings. Sitting in the yard as the sun sets. Watering the garden.

IMG_4734

Trying not to cringe as she gets her new dress all muddy.

IMG_4736

(My inner voice is telling me it's not that important and to let her just be a kid and proud of herself for "doing it" herself. Besides, that's why we buy OxyClean, right?)

Playing on the swings as dinner is being grilled.

IMG_4747

Hanging out with Nana. (and being all shy)

IMG_4741_2

(I think she's starting to get sick of me and my camera!!)

Oh, and today Nate is taking the girls to the library where there is supposed to a marionette show! I told Nate to take the camera, so perhaps I'll have some pictures to show later today or tomorrow.

And last night I got a bunch of the bloomers cut out so I'll be at my sewing machine this weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. your pics are so great, what kink of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a digital canon rebel. (Plus, I know how to photoshop. . .something I kinda' learned in school. You know, that whole graphic design thing. Bad lighting? Fake it!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails