Friday, May 15, 2009

Gearing up for the weekend!

I've been able to cut out patterns to my little heart's content over the couple of days. . .which means this weekend, hopefully, I'll be spending some time at my sewing machine!

Wanted to share with you some of the pictures I took last weekend of the girls on Mother's Day. I think I got a few that turned out quite nice! Just wish I had gotten some of the girls together. Unfortunately, Charlie was a little too interested in feeding the ducks to be bothered with taking pictures with her sister. Maybe next time?

IMG_4880
IMG_4882
IMG_4904
IMG_4949
IMG_4957
IMG_4962
IMG_4980

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm hoping for a trip to the zoo!

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures I have a question is the beer working on the slugs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful girls you have! Makes my heart long for when my two were little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAG YOUR IT! http://shellystout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish you were local too. I would love to shoot your kids, they are adorable! Great job on your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog and your pictures are really beautifull!!
    I am impressed, I would love to be able to do the same...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails