Monday, May 11, 2009

Good thing it only happens once a year!

Did you have a good Mother's Day?

I did!!

I woke up to this. . .Yummy!!!!

IMG_4852

Absolutely sinful. . .according to my "diet" anyway. ( just to be clear, I'm not on an actual diet, just a we're going to the lake in 2 months, so I ought to be paying attention to what I put in my soon-to-be-swimsuit-wearing body ) It was quite possibly the best breakfast I've ever had. Nice to one of those husbands who cooks. . .without recipes. . .good stuff happens in our kitchen!

So the concrete I mention earlier turned into this:

IMG_4857

I guess Charlie totally knew what she was doing when it came to the foot print thing, but absolutely refused to take off her new rain boots, so I have Peyton's footprints and Charlie's boot prints along with a couple of leaf impressions.

To go with this wonderful slab I was presented with a bunch of beautiful flowers. We're going to get our yard landscaped yet! One Mother's & Father's Day at a time!!!

IMG_4859

IMG_4862

Afterwards, we went to the park so I could attempt to get some more artsy photos of the girls. I'll put some of those up as soon as I'm able.

All and all, a wonderful day!! Thanks Nate!

1 comment:

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails